The following article is a small excerpt from one of my books. I hope you’ll want to learn more and let me help you to get into the best shape of your life.
Here is a list of some of the most common mistakes that are made when working out and hopefully you can avoid making these same mistakes.
1. Not stretching properly or enough before starting your workout
2. Not warming up properly before exercising
3. Not cooling down properly after exercising
4. Trying to lift more weight than you can handle and not using proper form
5. Working out too intensely for the level you should be at
6. Not drinking enough water
7. When using aerobic machines like the stair stepper and walkers, you lean too heavily on the handrails.
8. Dogging it. Just hanging out at the gym to say you go to the gym and therefore you don’t workout at the intensity that you should in order to receive the benefit.
9. Consuming too many calories before a short low level intensity workout
10.Not using proper form and using momentum or swinging the weights to perform the exercise
I know you want to get in shape and look great. Whatever your fitness goal…to slim down…gain muscle…tone your arms or flatten your tummy…I’m here to help you accomplish your goals and to improve your fitness level. If you have enjoyed this article and the many other free features on my site, and would like some more comprehensive information such as fitness books and CD’s to aid you in achieving your health and fitness goals, please visit my ONLINE STORE where you will find innovative natural health and beauty products to help you become the BEST YOU CAN BE !