Septilin Ingredients (Per Tablet):
- Guggulu / Indian bedellium (Balsamodendron mukul / Commiphora Mukul) 0.324gm
- Conch shell calx (Shankha / Shankh bhasma) 64mg
- Maharasnadi Quath 130mg
- Guduchi / Gulancha tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia) 98mg
- Manjishtha / Indian madder (Rubia cordifolia) 64mg
- Amalaki / Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis) 32mg
- Shigru / Horse-radish tree (Moringa pterygosperma) 32mg
- Yashti-Madhu / Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 12mg
Directions for taking Septilin: Initially 2 tablets twice daily, followed by 1 tablet twice daily, or Best consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition.
Himalaya Dental Cream
Ingredients in Himalaya Dental Cream (Per Gram):
- Punica granatum (Pomegranate, Dadima) : Exhibits astringent and antibacterial activity. 2.57mg
- Xanthoxylum alatum (Toothache Tree, Tumburu) : Used for bleeding gums and sensitive teeth. 1.80mg
- Acacia arabica (Indian Gum-Arabic Tree, Babbula) : Useful as an external application for mouth ulcers. 1.71mg
- Triphala : Comprising of Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula and Terminalia bellirica, Triphala is astringent, which arrests bleeding of gums. It also helps in the healing of ulcers. 1.71mg
- Embelia ribes (False Black Pepper, Vidanga) : Displays antibacterial activity against E.coli and possesses anti-inflammatory properties. 1.71mg
- Vitex negundo (Five-Leaved Chaste Tree, Nirgundi) : An analgesic. 1.14mg
- Vaikranta bhasma (Fluorspar) : A combination of lime with fluorine. It is a natural source of fluorine, which prevents dental caries. 2.0mg
- Azadirachta indica (Nimba, Sunthi) : Possesses antiseptic and antifungal activity and is widely used in the preparation of toothpaste. 1.44mg
- Carum copticum (Bishop’s Weed, Ajamoda satva) : Has mouth-freshening, antiseptic, astringent and carminative properties. 1.0mg
- Processed in Pilu (Salvadora Persica), Irimeda (Acacia farnesiana), Khadira (Acacia catechu), Bakula (Mimosops elengi).
- Preservatives: Sodium Benzoate, Bonopol. Sweetener: Saccharine Sodium
Dental Cream Directions: Brush your teeth with Dental Cream, twice daily.
- Prativisha (Aconitum palmatum Syn. A.bisma) 65mg
- Cowrie bhasma 32mg
- Shankh bhasma 32mg
- Maricha (Piper nigrum) 19mg
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes) 22mg
- Triphala 22mg
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) 22mg
Directions for taking Gasex: 2 to 3 tabs after or with meals or Best consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition.
- Capers / Himsra (Capparis spinosa) 65mg
- Wild chicory / Kasani (Cichorium intybus) 65mg
- Ferric Oxide Calx / Mandur Bhasma 33mg
- Black Nightshade / Kakamachi (Solanum nigrum) 32mg
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) 32mg
- Negro coffee / Kasamarda (Cassia occidentalis) 16mg
- Yarrow / Biranjasipha (Achillea millefolium) 16mg
- Tamarisk / Jhavuka (Tamarix gallica ) 16mg processed in Bhringaraja,Bhumyaamlaki, Punarnava, Guduchi, Daruhardra, Mulaka, Amalaki, Chitraka,Vidanga,Haritaki & Parpata.
- Preservatives: Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben Sodium, Propylparaben Sodium.
Directions for taking Liv.52: Initially 2 tablets twice daily, followed by 1 tablet twice daily, or Best consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition
Ayurslim Ingredients (Per Tablet):
- Vrikshamla (Garcinia cambogia) which limits the synthesis of fatty acids in the muscles and liver and thus limits production of lipid
- Guggulu (Commiphora wightii) which reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Meshashringi (Gymnema sylvestre) which helps reduce the craving for sugar and sweets and neutralises the excess sugar present in the body, thus preventing it from turning into fat 60 tablets
- Medhika (Trigonella foenum-graecum) which helps reduce blood glucose levels
Directions for taking Ayurslim:2 capsules twice a day after breakfast and dinner, for a minimum period of 3 to 6 months. AyurSlim should be taken in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet and half an hour of exercise on a daily basis.